Fire Safety Awareness training is designed to help users to understand potential fire risks within the workplace but also how to react to them in an emergency situation with confidence. The course has been specifically designed to reduce the risk of fire through the promotion of fire safety awareness and basic fire training for all staff or for groups of individuals seeking basic fire awareness training. For businesses, this is a course of particular importance because of the legal responsibilities placed on employers under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and Fire (Scotland) Act 2005 which came into effect in 2006.
- We will come to your site
- No Maximum number of participants
- Learn where risks lie in the workplace
- Explanation of current legislation
- Fire prevention
- Emergency procedures and evacuation drills
- Practical and theoretical fire extinguisher usage with the aid of
live gas fire scenarios
- Delegates also get trained on how to extinguish a fire with the use of
a fire blanket.
For more information contact the sales team: 01636815601/07946471719