Evacuation chairs help evacuate immobile or fragile people in an emergency down escape stairwells. Correct handling of an evacuation chair is very important to avoid injury or strain. This course trains staff how to correctly, and confidently, use the Evacuation Chair in an emergency situation. A certificated course that lasts about 2.5 hours, the session includes both theoretical and practical training skills and knowledge, delivered by a professionally qualified trainer.
Maximum number of participants - 6
- A safety check of your chair.
- A brief history of Evacuation Chairs.
- All related health & safety information.
- A theory session on general usage.
- A practical demonstration of set up and usage in a classroom and on the stairs involving all trainees under the watchful eye of the trainer.
- A brief explanation of maintenance and service requirements for the chair 2.5 hour in-house training inclusive of assessment.
- Each participant receives a certificate after successfully completing the course.
Our experienced trainer, is professionally qualified to certify candidates in health and safety practices. His sound knowledge of the subject and great presentation skills make these training programmes invaluable to the individual and organisation alike.
To book your course email email@example.com or call 07946471719 to discuss requirements.